Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A Better Place

on com one, it looks like the AV meta has changed to RE the reverse engineers.
Vy_king suggested that i join.
And showed a report of filanderson loading troops.
I guess i need to farm a little to try and make up my losses.
I still get no reply from mahpooya or robi. I'm guessing ma poo is ruining a bot script. He its never on line but always attacking from the same little farm list.
Robi got a second village already.
I guess it is time to consider bailing out of the alliance and joining the meta. I don't want to waste energy on the academy now. Seeing that no one contributed for it.they are just in the alliance, not really participating in it. Oh well.
I re named the alliance. A better place sounds less cliche than "the last resort" ....

But, our founder deleted and most of the ally went to other teams.
vy_king is the only one I've heard from.

No comments:

Post a Comment